The Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lieutenant General TY Buratai, has approved the special promotion of 6,199 soldiers serving in Operation LAFIYA DOLE to various ranks between Lance Corporals to Warrant Officers in the Nigerian Army.
The breakdown of the special promotion which was approved today July 25, 2017, are as follows:
1. Staff Sergeants – Warrant Officers –329.
2. Sergeants – Staff Sergeants –371.
3. Corporals – Sergeants –707.
4. Lance Corporals – Corporals –1,290.
5. Privates – Lance Corporals –3,502.
The COAS congratulates the beneficiaries and urged them to increase the tempo of the ongoing clearance operations of the Boko Haram terrorists in the North East.
The post 6,199 Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Get Special Promotion appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.